Donate to the Arcadia Volunteer Fire Company
Arcadia Volunteer Fire Company is a tax-exempt organization under the Internal Revenue Code. Subsequently, donations made to the Arcadia Volunteers are tax deductible.
- The average cost to outfit a firefighter is over $6,000
- The average cost of a single ambulance call is $500
- A new fire engine costs about $500,000
- A large majority of Arcadia's operating budget is based on fundraising and donations from the community.
How does your money help?
- General Operating Budget support
- Building Maintenance
- Contribution to EMS Operating Budget
- Contribution to Fire Suppression Operation Budget
- Contributions in memory of. . .
- Annual Honorary Membership Drive
Did You Know You Can Donate Your Car?
Arcadia Volunteer Fire Company is always looking for vehicles of all types. Your donation allows the members to practice and train for various types of fire and rescue incidents. If you can get it to the fire station, we’ll take care of the rest. And remember, your donation is tax deductible. For more information, call (410) 887-1576 or email us at Chief@arcadiavfc.org.
The Board of Directors, Officers, and Members of the Arcadia Volunteer Fire Company would like to thank you for your generous contribution.